I like to switch between Linux installations quite a bit, and while Ive automated most of my setup, Jetbrains IDEs, which I use extensively, are always the hardest part to get setup with because there is no automation that Im aware of. I want to be able to automate things like:
- Download & install Toolbox with wget/curl
- Startup Toolbox with my account credentials pre-provided
- Tell Toolbox to install the latest stable version of IntelliJ and DataGrip and the latest EAP/RC for Webstorm
- IntelliJ to import specific projects from specific folders using a pom.xml
- Tweak some defaults in debugging behavior in Webstorm (possibly doable by just passing around workspace files, not sure yet)
Does anyone know how to do some or all of these things?