To uninstall Toolbox App on Linux:
- Uninstall all applications installed in Toolbox App
- Uncheck 'Run at login' in Toolbox App settings or remove ~/.config/autostart/jetbrains-toolbox.desktop
- Exit Toolbox App
- Remove directory ~/.local/share/JetBrains/Toolbox with all its contents
- Remove file ~/.local/share/applications/jetbrains-toolbox.desktop
On Windows and macOS follow the standard software uninstall procedure.
Note: If you would like to Check for Updates... button in IDE work again perform the following steps:
- Inside the IDE go to Help-> Edit Custom VM Options.. and delete the following key:
- After that restart the IDE and try Check for Updates button again.